Monday, April 12, 2010

Can I or should I and I Will try!

Crossing th Aegean Sea! Can I or should I and which route is now the question. Here I have a couple maps I put together for ideas of crossing the Aegean Sea. The options all look pretty fun with a great since of adventure no question about it Slower progress than the river should be expected. Sailing should be a option. Then there is weather issues more than a bad day in the rain. Wind is the issue. My boat is really not that great in the wind. The large size of the sit on top and baggage I carry with me makes me a large object for the wind. Like I have said before time and time again I am not really sure what I am doing but I will try and we will see.



Option 1: A considerably challenging complete crossing. Crossings are big, with many. The longest is about 17-18 miles with many in the 10-12 miles range. I'm really going to have to just go for it with this one knowing I have a very fine line of risk. I would like to do this one. The pure paddling without the use of ferries is pleasure to my ideas. The actuality of this happening is will depend on my observation of the situation and the amount of risk I am willing to take on.



Option 2: Same as option 1 with the use of a ferries. I have put markers on the map of a definite ferry crossing but also with this option I could cut out ethics and use ferries when ever needed. This maybe the most sensible option. Still a challenge but with the safety of when I deem necessary the use of a ferry is no problem. What I do not like about this option is I can back out of challenging myself before I have even tried. I will still have challenges I know too with the crossings I do try. This puts me in a predicament all the time with deciding weather to go or use the ferry. I know also this is most logical option and possibly the quickest too. This question will be up to me.



Different ending to the story map: This ending is a shorter option still connecting the crossing complete. All of the routes can use this option. This option puts is about 65 miles at that point compared to about 110 miles. Ferry connections may be better on the way back from the shorter option and I am sure I will just want to make it across the big puddle of water by then.

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of seeking loans and mortgages from banks? Have you been turned down constantly by your banks and other financial institutions due to bad credit? Are you about loosing your home due to financial constraints? Global Lenders Inc is here to set you free from debt. For immediate enquires you can contact us via email powerfinance7@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    **********************
    1) Full Name:.....
    2) Gender:........
    3) Loan Amount Needed :...
    4) Loan Duration:...............
    5) Country:.......
    6) Home Address:..
    7) Mobile Number:.....
    8) Fax Number:......
    9) Occupation:....
    10) Monthly Income:......
    11) Salary Date:....
    12) Purpose of loan;...
    13) Where did you get our loan advertisement:....
    14)Contact email:........

    Awaiting your swift response.
    May Allah bless you.
    IBRAHIM MUSA
    Leverage Pvt Ltd.
    Associate Director
    power Financial Service Pvt.
    Contact Us At :powerfinance7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete